Sunday, July 19, 2009

Mouse World













I can't believe where I went today. It was the next best thing to being there. I went to the Second Life version of Disney World. It is called Mouse World. I didn't get to everything but I can't wait to go back and see more.
I entered Mouse World and landed next to the Monorails. I walked a little ways and received my Mickey Ears at the City Hall. I continued walking down the the city street filled with festive shops and I got a bunch of balloons.
Then what did my wondering eyes see? Yes, it was their version of Magic Kingdom. I couldn't believe it. It was lovely and as magical in Second Life as it is in Real Life.
I went to Disney World in Real Life many years ago and stayed for a week. We were meant to visit all of the parks but on my insistence we explored Magic Kingdom everyday that week. I still don't think we saw everything.
Mouse World has their version of The Carousel of Progress. I really enjoyed seeing that again. The production has been running for many years now.
Well, that was all I saw today but I hope to go back to Mouse World and see more soon. I hear the Haunted Mansion is a must see. I must say to all who were involved in creating Mouse World, thank you! I'm glad I went to that happy place.

Enjoy Life!

No comments: