Saturday, March 21, 2009

Out of this world


One of the first things I learned was how much people really care about Star Trek! This was a labor intense museum. They really care about what they do as it's evident in the work I saw.


I also learned I'm not engaged by anything mechanical. It was all Greek to me. I did like the little kitty cat on the ledge. Great touch!

Oh, I got to sit in the captains chair. Thrilling as that was, I say, "Heavy is the head that sits in that seat".




I do recall seeing some Star Trek stuff on television and this room looked inspired by it.



This was a great little Star Trek reading room. I'm sure that's not what they call it but that's what it looked like to me.




Great effects all throughout the museum.











I enjoyed the time spent with everyone and the lessons learned about Star Trek. Hope you go and....
Enjoy Life!


No comments: