Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Prairie Dogs




I went for a walk today in Second Life on the sim of Julia Hathor. It is always a treat to go there. She is really talented beyond words.... really. Anyway, I saw the most adorable prairie dogs. I couldn't believe how cute they were. They were animated too. How cute is that?
It reminded me of a family trip we took a few years back. My husband, daughter, her friend, and I traveled west to Mount Rushmore or as my daughter says, "The four big heads".
We stopped along the way and had a lovely time. We actually saw the prairie dogs and Julia has done a fabulous job capturing them in her artwork.
You have done a GREAT job Julia. Second to none in Second Life.
Creative Fantasy Home & Garden , Serenity Falls (48, 43, 21)
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Serenity Falls/75/42/23/?title=Serenity Falls
Enjoy Life!


No comments: