Friday, July 3, 2009

Michael Jackson in Second Life

It was an interesting adventure I had today. I saw what people were doing to work out their grief over the passing of Michael Jackson. They were not about making money but just the opposite. They wanted to honor the music and talent of this human.


It was a welcomed change from what I constantly see on television. I seemed to slip away from the "how and why" he passed on to what he did with his musical talents.
I'm sure all of those questions surrounding his death will be answered someday but for this day the people in the online game of Second Life were interested solely in celebrating the man and his music.
The sheer magnitude and labor intense exhibits were fascinating. If you have the opportunity to go in world, just do a search for Michael Jackson and many memorial exhibits will pop up. Whatever way you feel about Michael Jackson, this one thing seems to be true at this time. He touched the lives of many.

No comments: