Sunday, January 31, 2010

Guess what?


Isn't this lovely? I ordered it today. Collecting handmade pepper mills has been a bit difficult for me as I tend to give such treasures away to my treasured friends (or those I thought were my treasured friends). I've actually made the mistake of giving one to a non treasured friend once so the rest are in the hands of great people and I am really happy they have them.
So, I would like to say I will add this one to my collection but knowing me I just don't know how long I will have it. If I do give it away, I hope it will be to someone who really is a treasured friend.
Bert makes them and he is still getting better from a serious heart attack right now I was sad to hear. He is a fabulous artist as you can tell from just one of the many pepper mills he has created. I do hope Bert is able to continue what he loves to do for as long as he chooses to do so. Love ya Bert!
Enjoy Life!

No comments: