Monday, May 24, 2010

Rainy Day


Today is a rainy day. Yesterday was a rainy day as well, however, I was able to stay in bed yesterday whereas today I had to go to work. I love sleeping on a rainy day. It is oh so easy to do. The sound of rain falling on the roof just lulls me to sleep.
Well, the reality is I had to go to work today. The great new is, I love what I do. I say that and then turn around and say, only two more weeks and it's summer break, yeah!!!!!
We all need a break, even from the things we love to do.
I have been spending a great deal of my time working, crafting and creating in the online game of Second Life. I talk to my artist friends in the online game and I love staying in touch with people who love to dream, create and play as much as I do.
This evening I will go explore a few sims and I'll report back to you. Grab a cup of coffee and I'll tell ya all about what's new in the online game of Second Life (at least the part I like to visit).
Enjoy Life!

No comments: