Saturday, July 18, 2009

Home Sweet Home


I went to a lovely shop today. It is called The Home Store. The address is: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Giverny/162/215/28/?title=Giverny
I was like a kid in a candy shop. There was so much to see and I wanted it all. From the quilted beds and jelly cabinet with the screened doors to the blanket chest with folded quilts. I loved it all. I was happy to see many of the items because I once had similar items in my inventory but no longer had. It gave me a chance to have them again. I did purchase many of those same items again. Having them makes me smile the way the other did too. I do enjoy looking at them so.
Kaye Robbiani is the creator of the touching artwork. I hope you go by and see objects that make you feel like you are Home Sweet Home.

Enjoy Life!

No comments: