Saturday, July 18, 2009

Off again...

This time, I'm off to... http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rustic%20Valley/84/215/33





Well, I packed my bags and headed out on the online game of, Second Life. I found this wonderful rustic place today. A wonderful artist, Grace Loudon, creates wonderful rustic artwork. She is a content creator and has been in Second Life since 2005.
You can guess which area was my favorite. If you guessed the kitchen, you win the coffee bean. The kitchen was my favorite place. I love kitchen gadgets, pots, plates, and anything "kitchen".
The first wonderful animation Grace has in the kitchen is "kneading the bread". I loved it! The animation included getting flour, tossing it on the dough, and kneading it. It was clever. Other animations included "using the cutting board" and "stirring a pot of soup". I simply loved the kitchen.
There are other areas in her shop and many other creations to enjoy but because I like to write, I enjoyed the scribes desk and quill. Very rustic but hence the name, Rustic Valley.
Maybe you will get a chance to visit this fabulous shop and...

Enjoy Life!

No comments: