Saturday, July 4, 2009

Julia Hathor


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Summersgate/219/20/24/?title=Summersgate


I love to highlight my favorite artists in the online game of Second Life. I highlight Julia regularly because she is always coming out with new things. She has got to be one of the hardest working artists in Second Life. It's not like she is just throwing this stuff out there either. Her work is really well detailed and intensely great.
Today I went to another one of her houses. It was absolutely wonderful! I would love to have this house in real life. Above are pictures of the house but they really do not do it justice. You simply must go in world to really appreciate the hard work Julia puts into her creations.
Simply said, there is no artist like Julia in Second Life. I hope you stay around for a long while and stay kind.

No comments: